Thursday 25 October 2012

Double Double, Toil and Trouble!

This weekend I will be celebrating Halloween at a friends house in line with a house warming. I have never ever known someone who loves Halloween as much as she does! 5 pumpkins, red light bulbs from the internet and creepy music are just some of the things which she is splashing out on in honour of all things ghouly!!
Stepping up the creepy vibes people are making a lot and I mean a lot of effort with their outfits! From little red riding hood to an assorment of masks it's going to be one scary evening.

Feeling the pressure and need to break out of my standard cat/ witch vibe I am going to try something new!
With the power of the internet in my hand I have stumbled across 'dead dolls', here are some of my favs which I hope to recreate.

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-do-scary-doll-makeup

Prepare to look ghoulishly glam, I just need to find the right outfit now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment