Monday 5 March 2012

Gossip Gossip Gossip Girl

My favourite show of all time is Gossip Girl! The glitz, the glamour, the outfits, the drama I love it all!! I want to be in this show!
Tonight the 100th episode aired and I was watching in suspense hoping that Blair would not marry Louis and would run away with Chuck! This show has it all and tonight I even shed a small tear when Blair walked down the aisle with her two dads. Any dad, daughter moments in films or shows make me cry...I will have to address this one day but not today!
One small piece of disappointment was when Georgina was announced as Gossip Girl...I don't know how I feel about this!? I preferred the mystery of not knowing! This however will not stop my love for the show and the gorgeous actors in it!
Let me now say hello and thank you to Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford and Penn Badgley! Beautiful men...not as gorgeous as my own fiance but I am allowed to appreciate their style!
I would also like to say how much I love the styling in this show, one of my favourite moments to name a few would be the below scene with Blair (Leighton Meester) and Serena (Blake Lively) in Paris.They look like they are having a genuinely great time!

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. 
 You know you love me. Xoxo, GossipGirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment