Thursday 8 March 2012

Thank you for being my friend

Spending times with friends has and always will be a large part of my life. As what is life if it is not shared with ones you love and friends.

This weekend in the words of twitter is going to be #amazeballs! I have a fun filled and busy weekend ahead. 

Friday - night in with work friends
Saturday - full day sesh' with uni buddies reunion
Sunday - hungover and sleepy uni buddies
Monday - ex work pals meal and drinks



By the time that Tuesday rolls around I think I will be exhausted! 

Tomorrow I am spending with current friends from work. I have been very lucky over the years to work some amazing people and the group now is quite possibly the strongest! We are having a good old fashioned night in with some wine, karaoke and dance party! Think I will have to have a couple of wines to get me through the singing and the dancing at that!! Prepare to be embarrassed! What shall my karaoke song be...humm need some suggestions! 



Saturday my bestest friends from uni are coming to stay and we will be having a good old fashioned girly gossip, with wine and pizza. Followed by a hard core boogie to burn some calories. 
Sunday I will more than definitely need as a day off recovery, followed by Monday a catch up with two friends I used to work with and miss dearly.  My friend Shelly aka Bean is one of the closest friends I have. When I first met her I had no idea how important she would be in my life. Shes always there to listen and give advice, even if she lives 2 hours away from me she always has time to listen. Oh to la Bean!

So here and now I would like to say a thank you to all of my friends. Here it goes...


Thank you for the good times
Thank you for listening to me whinge
Thank you for not laughing at my dancing
Thank you for helping me home on those nights I can't remember
Thank you for those nights...for some there have been many and I'm sure lots more to come!
Thank you for helping me through the hard times
Thank you for making me cry (in a good way)
Thank you for having time for me
Thank you for putting up with my high pitch squeak (trust me I sound normal/deep in my head)
Thank you for not judging me through the fat times
Thank you for putting up with my crazy and sometimes ridiculous suggestions (Barbie party will happen...trust me!)
Thank you for believing in me
Thank you for your words of wisdom

And thank you for being you! 
Without you all I would not be the person I am today. And that includes you too Tom (fiance and my best friend, always and forever)
I love you all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment