Wednesday 22 February 2012

Chanel Style

I have never been a true fashionista or a big follower of trends, thought  I do take an interest that is normally all, an interest. Tonight however I am channelling my inner Chanel and without even realising I was! 
 The beautiful Fearne Cotton was captured wearing this fabulous combo last night at the Brit Awards which I think has influenced my purchases today! 

C/O Glamour.co.uk

I have purchased the below vintage dress from a a store in Sheffield and also made sure to buy some new shoes to go with it. A girl can never own too many shoes and besides these are different to any I currently have.




I love Fearne's hair in this pic too but when I get around to wearing this outfit I might have to team it with a simple and elegant up do. I love these found on bklynbrideonline


A girl should be two things:
Classy and fabulous
- Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment