Thursday 9 February 2012

Summer Hues

When it's wet and snowy outside there is nothing than I like better than brightening up my wardrobe and look! And this season I'm in luck as colour blocking is in! From coloured jeans and playful pastel pumps to modern bold statements on delicate lingerie designs. These are looks you will adore! 

**Images c/o Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Asos, New Look
With this in mind, I have been experimenting with colour on my nails. Starting small but adding colour to my nails makes my hands become more dainty and delicate and I feel 'polished' I have started today with lush lilac, now the decision of what to team it with tomorrow....a contrasting blue or a coordinating deep purple. humm...decisions decisions. 


In the mean time I have found another up do which I adore. eBeauty Blog shows you step by step how do this elegant up do, perfect for work. I have decided to flaunt this look tomorrow and will add a jewelled clip for some extra va va voom!

Next step, to invest in some coloured jeans to team with my many pairs of pink shoes which I already own!

Be bold, be beautiful and embrace the seasons colours though all areas of your wardrobe!




No comments:

Post a Comment