Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day 2012!

It's official, the most loved up day of the year is here! How did I celebrate....well after a long day at work I came home and had green soup. Okay not just green soup but broccoli and cheese soup but it was green! Then me and my fiance went for a couple of drinks, how did the night end...well after 3 beers my fiance was sick at home. Green soup topped with beer is not the recipe for success!! Happy Valentine's everyone. 

I did however grow a stronger appreciation for Justin Bieber today...after watching his film it's fair to say he is a true talent and will be a success for years to come. 
So in the words of Bieber... Never Say Never!!

See I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take the burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return

And there's just no turning back
When your hearts under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment