Friday 3 February 2012

First Friday in Feb!

Happy Friday!  
I love wishing people a Happy Friday and it's even better when you get them back!

Time for Friday 5... five things I'm looking forward to this First Friday in February...(lots of f's!)

1. My fiancés birthday, I'm planning on taking him to a Turkish restaurant; Zeugma (a first for both of us)
2. Valentines Day - a beautiful loved up day and a perfect excuse to share lots of hearts with loved ones
3. Greyhound Racing - I'm rubbish at betting but this should be a great night out with the netball team
4. Road Trip to Birmingham - a trade show with work, oh how I love a weekend away. I love hotels and travelling even if it is only 2 hours away!
5. Birthdays and lots of them...February is a very busy birthday month for friends and family and I love giving gifts and of course celebrating!

What are you looking forward to this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment