Monday 6 February 2012

Spots You'll Love

I'm currently in the process of making some birthday bunting. Working with three fabrics; pink and white gingham, blue floral and white. Wanting to spice it up the white a bit and add some kitsch detail I've been working with the remnants of the pink and blue to make spots and hearts. Channeling my inner Kidston, these are the type of spots you will want more of! 

I love making bunting, it's so easy to do and it feels airy, light and summery in my flat when it is snowy and wet outside! Making bunting is the perfect winter day warmer! Well that and soup! 

So go dotty for spots! A trend loved in the craft world which will also be making it's stamp on the high street throughout 2012! From lingerie and swimwear to dresses and jackets, spots are a must have for 2012!

1 comment: