Thursday 16 February 2012

Getting on board

So working in the world of marketing, coming to terms with all these different online channels can be hard. So I have decided the best way to learn is give it a go. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Bebo, MySpace I thought I had them all, all very different but I love! I now have a new number 1 love - Pinterest. Wow! What a site, clicking on things I love, sharing them with others and finding even more things that inspire me. It's still early days but if you like what I say on here then maybe you will like what I post on there. http://pinterest.com/fay5/
I'm looking forward to creating some boards in the next couple of days and expanding my boards, likes and pins. 
If I'm missing a site which you think I might enjoy please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment