Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bye Bye February

Another month down, where is this year going?! And with an extra day this February it has allowed more time for fun and to be creative!

To sum up... February is:
Best Enjoyed with: Friends
Drinking: Cocktails - especially a Limoncello mojito
Listening To: Old School tunes mashed up with R&B beats (Gold Dust, Give It To Me Baby, Super Freak)
Wearing: an outfit inspired by Chanel
Having a: Party in the snow
Reading: A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
Making: bunting
Sharing with: loved ones

February has been a short but very long month. Looking back I feel like I have accomplished more than I thought! Snow, birthdays, valentines, working away, visiting friends and family, making bunting - the lot! In February I have done it all!
What I haven't done however is write every day like I had planned. Unfortunately some days life just takes over and this month as got the better of me being a social butterfly and I am exhausted! This however will not stop me from Springing into March! That's right Spring is on the way! Bye bye snow and hello daffodils and baby animals.

Things I am most proud of this month...my bunting! This was so much fun to make and even though I was not able to see it in full glory being used at the party, there where plenty of pics for me to admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment