Saturday 21 January 2012

Beautiful Ava

Today I have been to visit my friends new born baby; Ava Sophie. She is now 9 days old and is a precious, beautiful little girl. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm sure will grow up to be a stunner. Snuggled up in my arms, having a little cat nap, kicking her legs in a deep dream, she couldn't have looked more content.
I put the finishing touches to my hampers and was excited to see them all and for them to open their gifts. I did two boxes one for Ava and one for her mum and dad. 


 This included:

- Homemade heart
- Winnie the Pooh teether
- Cat snuggle blanket
- Fleece blanket
- Manicure Set
- Hairbrush Set
- x2 T-Shirts
- x3 Baby Grows
- x2 pairs of socks
- Photo album
- Photo frame

Writing it down it sounds a lot but Anna is one of my best friends and the first of those close to me to have a baby. I wish them lots of love and happiness and hope they like all the gifts.

In mum and dads set:
- Beer
- Wine
- Flowers
- Dirty Dancing Book (reference to her favourite film and Hen Do)
- Homemade cards
- Photo frame
- Chocolates
I love treating my friends and had soo much fun and take pleasure in gift giving. This has been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment