Wednesday 11 January 2012

Lights, Camera, Runway!

What can I say...last night I was in my element, helping out on my first fashion runway show! Directing the models down the catwalk and bopping it out to the beat, every little part I loved. Even the less exciting pack up at the end!
The glitz, the glamour, the behind the scenes organised chaos I loved it all. If you ever get the opportunity to be part of something like this I would well and truly recommend! It was like an episode of America's Next Top Model rolled into The Hills...wow!

Needing some musical inspiration, check out the below tracks. Why not even strut it out like you are Tyra yourself!

1. Bluey Robinson - Showgirl
2. Cure and the Cause - Fish Go Deep
3. MGMT - Electric Feel
4. Rizzle Kicks - Mama do the Hump
5. The xx - Crystalized

I've realised that I need to invest in some 'cool' / different from my high street pop music. If you have any suggestions please let me know as I would love to hear some  of your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment