Monday 23 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year

So today is the beginning of Chinese New Year, the year of the dragon! The luckiest of the 12 symbols. I am taking this as a sign. I was born in the year of the Dragon, and I am hoping 2012 should be a good year, I will make this a great year! 
Things that 2012 will be remembered for:
- the year I started this blog
- 5 year anniversary of being engaged - the year I was planning on being married
- 2012 London Olympics
- making a change! 

I'm sure there will be many more things which I will be able to reflect on later this year, but for now I am looking forward to what 2012 has to offer. It is about taking life, adventures, challenges, trials and tribulations and making the most of them.

So heres now to the start of Spring and a exciting and rememberable 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment