Friday 27 January 2012

Today I'm loving...


Preen!
Image C/O Marie Claire.com
They are in every magazine I’ve picked up recently and I’m loving the new SS12 collection. The mixture of pixelated geometric pastels, youthful and feminine lace with touches of modern black and white floral print is to die for. If I could inspire to own an outfit, this would be the one! And is perfect for this seasons youthful and delicate pastel doll trends. Think would look great also with Princess Braids.
This image and a fashion event I attended at Sheffield Hallam University today got me thinking; what trend/ era/ look am I or want to be and channel through as me. Do I want a wardrobe, which is all based on one unique style, or do I want to mix it up a bit with a choice of styles and themes or am I just happy buying and wearing clothes that I like and feel comfortable in? The answer, I don’t know. I think I might have to go shopping and find out! Or even give it a go myself....humm decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment