Friday 6 January 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!!! The first week back after Christmas is always a long one and I am excited that it is now the weekend!
To celebrate here's some little Friday Favourites of mine:

Favourite Colour: Pink! Any shade...I lurrrve pink!!
Favourite Film: Legally Blonde
Favourite Flower: Stargazer Lily (from my mum's garden)
Favourite Song: Can't Fight The Moonlight - Leann Rimes
Favourite Animal: Pacha - my mum's dog and partly mine!
Favourite Place: New York - there is still a lot of the world I am yet to visit but I fell in love with New York! It will always hold a place in my heart ♥
New York City, 2010


These are just a few little Happy Friday facts about me...more to come at a later date I'm sure! 

Here are some finishing touches I have been working on so far today - perfection is in the eye of the beholder....enjoy! 
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment