Wednesday 25 January 2012

Prima Ted

I have recently become a fan of reading Prima. Well I say reading, I just flick to the back and look at the craft section for inspiration of things to make and do. 
You can only then imagine how happy I was when I discovered their website and the wonderful bank of ideas they had on here too, including some fabulous patterns. 

Feeling like a change from hearts, I stumbled across a pattern for a 'quirky soft toy'. 
Now quirky is not really my style, but this pattern looked pretty simple and effective so I thought why not give it a go. 

The step by step guide was easy to follow and I got out my scissors, sewing machine and some pins and got going. 
Now I'm not saying that my attempt is as perfect or by any means complete but for a 10mins job for prep and sewing I think that is pretty good and I must say I am looking forward to finishing him off and maybe even making some friends... so thank you Prima!





No comments:

Post a Comment