Sunday 29 January 2012

Dear Teddy Bear


One of the most popular gifts is a teddy bear. They have so much meaning and love inside them and from experience I know how much mine meant to me as a child growing up. You tell them your hopes, dreams and they are always there to comfort you through the tough times. It's amazing what you can share with a fabric toy!
Today these two teddy bears have been here for me. The joy I've had in sewing them has made today and made me smile. 
Following a simple pattern from Prima, I was able to create these two beautiful teds.
Us Two by A.A. Milne
Wherever I am, there's always Pooh, There's always Pooh and Me. Whatever I do, he wants to do, "Where are you going today?" says Pooh: "Well, that's very odd 'cos I was too. Let's go together," says Pooh, says he. "Let's go together," says Pooh.
….
So wherever I am, there's always Pooh, There's always Pooh and Me. "What would I do?" I said to Pooh, "If it wasn't for you," and Pooh said: "True, It isn't much fun for One, but Two, Can stick together, says Pooh, says he. "That's how it is," says Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment