Thursday 19 January 2012

See it. Buy it. Wear it.

Every girl loves a bit of retail therapy and there is nothing that I love better to help cheer me up on a drizzly day! 
Today my friend introduced me to Cow Vintage wearecow.com/
And what can I say...WOW! I have always loved this shop and have purchased numerous dresses, jumpers, cardigans from both the Sheffield and Manchester stores and now five new dress off their website! It's just dangerous, being able to shop from the comfort of your own home! Click, click, click...done! So quick and painless...well that is until you check your account!
I might just have to practice making dresses!
I love 60s/70s style dress which have a tucked in waist and a line flared skirt, and I feel that this is a style which flatters my shape. I am have a large bust and bum, so these styles hug and hide in all the right places. 
Obviously 60s and 70s styles like this are not always in your high street shops which is when I turn to vintage! Not only this, but buying vintage pieces to me feels like I am buying a bit of history. Plus you always have that great feeling that you know it is a unique item, so are highly unlikely to bump into someone in the same dress! Bonus!
I wouldn't say I have a unique style or follow a particular look or trend. I just tend to buy pieces which I love and flatter my figure. If you feel good, you ooze confidence and look good on the outside and people will buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment